A committed team support Life 4u’s vision. The multi faceted approach provides great opportunity for people to be both team focused and to grow in leadership.
A full range of local church pastoral care and community support will progressively operate out of the base at Life4u which will also function as a Charitable Trust according to New Zealand Law.
Vision at a glance
- A supportive, caring and positive faith community, building people, giving faith and hope to live by.
- Bringing the love and power of Christ to heal the sick, restore those broken in life, helping the needy, breaking the chains of sin and soul destroying habits.
- Providing pastoral care, mid-week house-hubs and children’s and youth work.
- A vibrant local church for all ages – bible believing, Christ honouring, valuing the presence and power of the Holy Spirit.
- Helping people find God’s purpose for their life.
- A voice in the community, strong and clear, for God, for truth, and for the well-being of others.
- Our heartbeat is to do what Jesus said to do – win souls, disciplining people to follow Christ, and to teach everything He taught by all means.
Life 4U Trust was incorporated under the ‘Charitable Trusts Act 1957’ administered by the Ministry of Economic Development Companies Office, Registrar of Incorporated Societies NZ, on 14th September 2012 incorporation number 2565946. For further details, visit the Charities Commission website.
Read more about our Vision and Objectives here.